- KIELER Lightweight Diagrams
- KIELER Layout Algorithms
- KLay Layered now makes sure that labels of compound node ports placed on the inside of the compound node are not overlapped by nodes inside the compound node.
- KLay Layered now supports controlling the spacing between and around ports through the new layout options
- When in hierarchical layout mode, KLay Layered now properly places edge labels of cross-hierarchy edges.
- When in hierarchical layout mode, KLay Layered can now compact cross-hierarchy edges as it can compact regular edges (
- KGraph Text
- The textual language for defining KGraphs now has a lot more defaults. Node and port labels are automatically extracted from the node's and port's ID. Nodes and ports also have a default size. This makes for shorter diagram descriptions.
One of the core features of KIELER Pragmatics is the KIELER Infrastructure for Meta-Layout (KIML). It provides the glue between diagram editors and layout algorithms. If you have installed layout support for GMF editors, you may want to try the following: