Every student or staff member who is or was part of our group is more than welcome to join our RtSys Stammtisch. We will meet monthly in different restaurants in Kiel to have dinner and a good time together.
You´ll find the here:
We currently meet every second Thursday of a month @ 7:30 p.m. at the top voted venue.
- Please contact us if you did not get an invitation yet! You´ll find the RtSys Stammtisch coordination website here:http https://sccharts.comrtsys.informatik.uni-kiel.de/stammtisch/ or log in above.
- The venue is voted by all members of the RtSys Stammtisch. The coordination website is programmed to choose the most top voted venue 8 days in advance to the next RtSys Stammtisch event. Up to then you can vote for the venue of your like. After that your vote counts for the next but one RtSys Stammtisch.
- One day after the RtSys Stammtisch took place the coordination website allows you to tell everybody you will participate at the next RtSys Stammtisch. Please do so as early as possible. If plans change and something important prevents you from joining, you can cancel your participation any time up to the same day when the RtSys Stammtisch takes place.
- Please reserve the table if nobody has a green telephone icon next to his name in the list of participants yet! See below how you can tell the others that you are going to reserve the table this time.
- You will get an automatic invitation 7 days before the next RtSys Stammtisch event including the name and location of the chosen venue. Additionally, one day before you will get another reminder that the RtSys Stammtisch takes place tomorrow. Still, it is good practice to save the date in your calendar as early as possible (:
The coordination website allows to download a calendar entry in ICS format. You should be able to download and include this with your Apple or Android device. For Android you might need the Google Calendar App.
The coordination website is designed to work well for desktop but also for mobile devices. Sometimes it might be convenient to have an auto-login link bookmark, e.g., on the home screen of your mobile device which logs you into the coordination website when you click on it. To accomplish this you can use the following URL where <USERNAME> and <PASSWORD> are placeholders for your username and (plain text!) password.
Note that you should only establish such a link which includes your plain text password on devices that are only used by yourself and suitable securedsuitably secured.
Also note that for the login your password is being sent to the server in plain text. Do not use a highly secret password which you use on other websites as well.
If you need any assistance for the RtSys Stammtisch coordination website or have any questions regarding the RtSys Stammtisch please feel free to contact any staff member of the RtSys group.