- Validation Manager for Models
Develop an integrated, flexible and generic syntactic validation framework for models (e.g. Esterel or SyncCharts).
- SCCharts compiler validation with Esterel
Automate the validation of the SCCharts compiler using the Esterel simulation.
- Transformation from SCCharts to Esterel [possibly also Master Topic]
Develop a transformation in Xtend2 to generate Esterel code for SCCharts.
- Hardware Synthesis from SCCharts to FPGAFPGA [possibly also Master Topic]
Use the circuit-based code generation to produce code for FPGAs
- Automatic documentation generation out of annotations [possibly also Master Topic]
Develop an automatic SCCharts documentation system
- Optimizations for the SCCharts compiler [possibly also Master Topic]
Profile the actual SCCharts compiler and apply optimizations
- Developing an Info Screen
Info screens are screens that present data in ways that can be easily understood. This includes static data (project description graphics, members of a team, ...) as well as dynamically aggregated data (bug statistics, automatic build overviews, ...). This topic is about developing such an info screen for our group and making it easily configurable.
Integrate the synchronous Quartz language into KIELER for validation purposes and teaching.
- Implementation of a priority-based compilation approach
Curing Schizophrenia with Depth JoinImplement the SyncCharts priority-based compilation approach into the SCCharts compiler chain.
- Curing Schizophrenia in SCCharts
Develop new synchronizer to handle schizophrenia properly (e.g. depth join).
- Adding dataflow to SCCharts
Add dataflow to SCCharts
- Detecting tick boundaries in SCCharts
Implement an algorithm that detects tick boundaries (in concurrent) threads and therefore improves the scheduling
- Preserving concurrency for multi-core
Evaluate possibilities to preserve parallelism in SCCharts.
- Railway 2.0
Design a new and modern hardware controlling (Version 4) for the railway installation.