- Moderator: cds
- Protocol: pkl
- Start: 10.00
- End: 11:10
Changes to Ptolemy (cds)
Le cds will show some of the changes done to Ptolemy during the stay at Berkeley.
-> shifted to next week.
Move to Eclipse 4.2 (cds)
Let's discuss the current state of KIELER in Eclipse 4.2, especially current problems.
cds will install release 4.2.1!
Thought about a restructuring of the the KIELER UI. Where should buttons and menus be placed?
More division of the main parts of KIELER!
-> Maybe this forms a new project for the next KIELER release
Code Rating Status (msp)
"We have a lot of red marked classes, but this should not be so!" - msp
decide for red classes:
- if it is not relevant -> they would be labeled with ignored.
- otherwise the code is relevant -> mark reviewable class proposed.
Until next week you should decide if red classes should be ignored or marked with yellow!
tig annontated: the code of cmot will be reviewed by
Unfinished Confluence Pages (msp)
KIELER members were assigned to write some lines of text to the following terms
- KIELER Pragmatics - chsch (ticket)
- Environment Visualization (KEV) - cmot
- Visualization of Data (KViD) - not relevant
- Visual Kompare (KIViK) - msp mark as legacy/deprecated project, give an abstract!
- KIELER Demonstrators - cds
- Ptolemy II Integration - integrate ptolemy in kaom -> (ckru) msp
- Editor for Graphs (KEG) - msp
- SyncCharts - cmot overview about language and general things
- SCharts Textual Syntax (*.SCT) - chsch
- ThinKCharts User Guide - cmot
News and Novelties in KLighD (chsch)
Brief show of new features.
Showed use a "flower".
- check if it possible to use splines instead of polylines to draw splines
- search for a better mapping of endpoints (ticket)
- give a style to the line, to let the line end some pixel before, for a better look and feel of the decorater on the line. (ticket)
- new button to refresh the klighd view for better handling.
- klighd view does zoom to fit
- hide label transitions possibility for a clearer diagram
- round bend points of edges.
-> Maybe brainstorming meeting for UI aspects