It is not strictly required to participate every month, e.g., if you are on holiday or do not live in Kiel. Practice, however, shows that you should reserve these 2 hours of time per month (= only 0,26% of your time) because otherwise this special time is tend to drown in day-to-day business. So please feel invited to try to come as often as possible to keep up this fellowship up .
How it works
- Please contact us if you did not get an invitation yet! You´ll find the RtSys Stammtisch coordination website here: http://sccharts.com/stammtisch or you can login here.
- The venue is voted by all members of the RtSys Stammtisch. The coordination website is programmed to choose the most top voted venue 8 days before the next RtSys Stammtisch takes place. Up to then you can vote for the venue of your like. After that your vote counts for the next but one RtSys Stammtisch.
- One day after the RtSys Stammtisch took place the coordination website allows you to tell everybody you will participate at the next RtSys Stammtisch. Please do so as early as possible. If plans change and something important prevents you from joining, you can cancel your participation any time up to the same day when the RtSys Stammtisch takes place.
- Please reserve the table if nobody yet has a green telephone icon next to his name in the list of participants! See below how you can tell the others that you are going to reserve the table this time.
- You will get an automatic invitation 7 days before the next RtSys Stammtisch event including the chosen venue. Additionally, one day before you will get another reminder that the RtSys Stammtisch takes place tomorrow. But it is good practice to put the day into your calendar as early as possible (: