- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This project is offered as bachelor project as well as master project
Welcome to the Confluence Wiki of the Railway Project. What this Wiki is all about:
- It's the place where we post important information on the project, such as due dates and similar information.
- It's also the place where we post tutorials. You will spend the first part of the project working through the tutorials before starting your individual projects.
- And finally, it's the place where each group will document their project.
About the Railway Project
This project employs model-based-design and the synchronous approach to control a Model Railway. The application is a local physical existent model railway installation where multiple trains shall be driven concurrently on the installation. Development of this project is done in a model-based-design, using SCCharts, which merges control flow (Statecharts) and data flow.
The project is supervised by the following university staff. Please contact us if you have questions regarding the project.
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard von Hanxleden (rvh@informatik...)
- M.Sc. Niklas Rentz (nre@informatik...)
- M.Sc. Sören Domrös (sdo@informatik...)
- M.Sc. Alexander Schulz-Rosengarten (als@informatik...)
|22.02.19 13:30 - 14:30||Labor 1114/15||Introduction|
|10.04.19 911:45 - 1012:30||TBDLabor 1114/15||Kick-Off Meeting|