- Control flow graph layout
Connect the KIELER layout algorithms to an external tool for control flow graphs used in compiler development.
- Node placement for layered graph layout (in progress)
Implement node placement algorithms such as the one of http://www.springerlink.com/content/j8b63vh3yatf17mk/ Brandes and Köpf.
- Dynamic SyncCharts visualization
Develop a viewer for SyncCharts models using KLighD, including view management techniques such as focus & context.
- Actor-oriented modeling
Develop a viewer for KAOM models using KLighD, including custom rendering for http://ptolemy.eecs.berkeley.edu/ Ptolemy. Evaluate the http://www.eclipse.org/etrice/ eTrice project for possible cooperation.
- Validation manager for models
Develop an integrated, flexible and generic validation framework for models (e.g. Esterel or SyncCharts).
- Railway track layout
Use KLighD to visualize railway tracks.
- Transformation from SyncCharts to Esterel
Develop a transformation in Xtend2 to generate Esterel code for SyncCharts.
- Connect CEC to Esterel editor for simulation (in progress)
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~sedwards/cec/ Columbia Esterel Compiler.
- Instruments for data visualization
Develop visualizations of data values (e.g. through charts) and integrate them in the KIELER environment.