- Optimization of the SCCharts compiler/transformations (Bachelor/Master)
Profile the actual SCCharts compiler/transformations and apply optimizations; also evaluate the possibility to use multiple cores for compilation.
- SCG Optimization based on SSA (Bachelor/Master)
The Static Single Assignment form enables powerful optimizations such as sparse conditional constant propagation. Adjust and implement this algorithm in the context of SCGs and evaluate the result.
- Efficient data dependency & scheduling analyses in SCCharts (Master/Bachelor)
Implement analyses for data dependency, scheduling (e.g. tick boundaries) for SCCharts to improve static scheduling of the compiler.
- Visualization of Model-based Simulation via Tracing (Bachelor/Master)
Use the already implemented Model-to-Model-Tracing in KIELER to visualize simulations.
- Core SCCharts Interpreter (Master/Bachelor)
Implement an Interpreter for Core SCCharts.