- SCCharts Verification (Master/Bachelor)
Add the possibility to perfom model checking on SCCharts
- Derive M2M Transformations from Pseudocode (Master/Bachelor)
Create a Pseudocode DSL (and generator) to automatically derive M2M transformations.
- Raceyard evaluation (Master)
Evaluate the possibility for the use of SCCharts in the Raceyard context and pave the way for future experiments
- Optimization of the SCCharts compiler/transformations (Bachelor/Master)
Profile the actual SCCharts compiler/transformations and apply optimizations; also evaluate the possibility to use multiple cores for compilation.
- SCG Optimization based on SSA (Bachelor/Master)
The Static Single Assignment form enables powerful optimizations such as sparse conditional constant propagation. Adjust and implement this algorithm in the context of SCGs and evaluate the result.
- Efficient data dependency & scheduling analyses in SCCharts (Master/Bachelor)
Implement analyses for data dependency, dependencies and scheduling (e.g. tick boundaries) for SCCharts to improve static scheduling of the compiler.