- Optimization of the SCCharts compiler/transformations (Bachelor/Master)
Profile the actual SCCharts compiler/transformations and apply optimizations; also evaluate the possibility to use multiple cores for compilation.
- SCG Optimization based on SSA (Bachelor/Master)
The Static Single Assignment form enables powerful optimizations such as sparse conditional constant propagation. Adjust and implement this algorithm in the context of SCGs and evaluate the result.
- Extend the SC MoC to handle priority-based variable accesses (Bachelor/Master)
Add priorities to variable accesses to extend the SC MoC and therefore the number of valid sequentially constructive synchronous programs.
- Efficient data dependency & scheduling analyses in SCCharts (Master/Bachelor)
Implement analyses for data dependency, scheduling (e.g. tick boundaries) for SCCharts to improve static scheduling of the compiler.
- Curing Schizophrenia in SCCharts (Master/Bachelor)
Develop new synchronizer to handle schizophrenia properly (e.g. depth join).