- Read the source code of the class files in Crucible
- Understand the source code and the class files
- Write a comment if there is something that needs to be improved and mark the comment as defect
- If you want to put more emphasis in your opinion, create a corresponding Jira issue for the defect directly from Crucible
- Write a comment if there is anything that is not understood
If you have never reviewed source code before, you might wonder what to write into the review. Here's a few things you might look out for:
Basically, look out for anything that strikes you as odd or problematic.