- Add Support for Self Loops for Polyline / Spline Layouts
Self loops, that is, edges connecting a node with itself, need to be properly routed. This is already implemented for orthogonal edge routing, but is still an open problem for spline and polyline edge routing.
Jira server KIELER JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 2851bd34-0bf1-3f02-ab12-7d77ccab0fae key KIPRA-1073
- Implement Greedy Switch Heuristic for Crossing Minimization
- The order of nodes in a layer determines the number of crossings and is computed during the crossing minimization step. The results can usually be further improved by switching the order of nodes around, which we currently lack proper algorithms for.
Jira server KIELER JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 2851bd34-0bf1-3f02-ab12-7d77ccab0fae key KIPRA-891
- Layering Algorithms
Implement an alternative algorithm for the layer assignment problem used in the layer-based approach to graph layout.
- Integrate KIML with JGraph
Provide automatic layout through KIML for the JGraph diagram library and develop a simple JGraph-based graph editor to test the integration with.
Jira showSummary true server KIELER JIRA columns key,summary,type,created,updated,due,assignee,reporter,priority,status,resolution serverId 2851bd34-0bf1-3f02-ab12-7d77ccab0fae key KIPRA-1214
- Improved Edge Label Placement
Our layout algorithm already supports the placement of edge labels. However, there's still room for improvement...
- Implement a KlayJS adapter for D3.js
- Layering Algorithms
Develop an alternative algorithm for the layer assignment problem used in the layer-based approach to graph layout. The algorithm shall be extended to consider the number of edge crossings and an optimal aspect ratio.Spline Layout
Develop a proper spline routing for KLay Layered. Part of this would be implementing self-loops with splines. The expected end result is that KLay Layered can well be used to layout state charts.
- Compound Graph Layout
- Design and implement new concepts for computing layer-based layouts of compound graphs. The main focus shall be on maintainability: ensuring that the implementation can be kept working over the years.
- Force Based Drawing with Port Constraints
Develop methods for integrating port constraints in force-based drawing approaches. The resulting node placement shall be evaluated using an edge router such as libavoid on the model library of Ptolemy.
- Combining Forces and Layers
Design and implement a layout algorithm that combines the force-based and the layer-based approaches. The first three phases of the layer-based approach shall be replaced by a node distribution computed with a force-based approach.