The KIELER Compiler CLI is a tool for compiling with KIELER.
- Release 1.2.0: http://rtsys.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~kieler/files/release_sccharts_1.2.0/cli/
- Nightly Build: https://rtsys.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~kieler/files/nightly/sccharts/cli/
There are three variants available:
- kico is a full-featured compiler supporting all languages and compilation systems available in KIELER.
- kicodia is the full-featured compiler (above) plus capabilities to export models as diagrams.
- scc is a lean variant only for basic SCCharts compilation, it supports only sctx input and ships with basic code generation systems.
There is a version of each variant built for each major operating system (linux, osx, win). You can also download both variants as a platform independent executable jar archive.
kico --help will print usage information.