- Minutes: aas
- Start: 09:34
- End: 10:03
State-based compilation with lean-mode (ssm)
Lean-mode in simulation
- general problem: so far no interleavings between regions in lean-mode
but taken-transition-signaling in simulation not working as it needs concurrent region (immediate during)
- no ordering of regions possible: there is a dependency loop because the immediate during action writes TERM signal to terminate other region
- formerly discussed possible solution:
- "Partielle Auswertung"
- "final" regions that terminate when all regions on same level terminates
- solution for now (only for lean-mode): use final region, which removes the dependency loop. The final region is detected by a dependency analysis (Region Dependency Sort).
- rvh: good idea for extension of core language. Open question for semantics: a pause in such a state must be handled reasonably
- ssm: prototype implementation exists. Can look into it.
KEITH diagram progess (nre)
- Actions on diagrams now working
- Fold / unfold regions now possible
- Option to open new model with regions folded now working
- Automatic fold/unfold working when navigating in text
- Options are persisted when changing diagrams
- Still missing: actions that are not part of synthesis options
- example: unfold all / fold all
- Also missing: buttons to rearrange diagram, fit diagram to screen
- in KIELER these are added by the View, not synthesis options
- soed: could be that there are commands already for this, anyway they should also be added as buttons in the UI
- cds: maybe dynamically add options, e.g., when diagram gets / loses focus?
- cds: maybe extend the synthesis options and how they are used, such that the buttons can be part of it?