- ...setting up an Eclipse installation
- ...configuring it properly
- ...getting the KIELER sources onto your computerand getting everything ready
- ...getting you up to speed on our project guidelines
- Getting Eclipse – Get your hands on an Eclipse installation and learn how to run it.
- Configuring Eclipse – Configure your Eclipse installation. (shouldn't be necessary for most of you)
- Using Git – Get the KIELER sources and learn how to use Git, our version control system.
- Running KIELER – Run KIELER from your Eclipse installation.
- Project Guidelines – Be a good programmer by following our project guidelines.