The SC Language (SCL) and its graphical representation (SCG)
As mentioned in the introduction SCL is a minimal language. It consists of seven statements.
The SCG is a labelled graph G = (S, E), whereas
- the nodes S correspond to the statements of the program
- and the edges E reflect the sequential execution ordering
|ABO SCL||ABO SCG|
The SCL Meta-model
The SC language is implemented in the plugin de.cau.cs.kieler.scl and created via xtext. The xtext grammar file is de.cau.cs.kieler.scl.SCL.xtext.
- Every SCL program is contained in a Program
- A Program and concurrent threads of a parallel statement a AbstractThreads
- AbstractThreads contain a list of Statements
- A Statement can either be a InstructionStatement and contains a single instruction or an EmptyStatement
- EmptyStatements do not contain an instruction, but can hold a label or an annotation
- An instruction is a Conditional, a Pause, a Goto, an Assignment, a Parallel or a new StatementScope