- CURRENTLY NOT UNDER ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT
- Whabi Haribi, A SyncChart-Editor based on Yakindu, March 2013 (pdf)
YAKINDU Statechart Tools (SCT) is an open source tool for the specification and development of reactive, event-based systems using state machines (Yakindu SCT User Guide).
YAKINDU SCT consists of a graphical tool for editing and provides validation, simulation, and code generators for different target platforms. The tools are provided as Eclipse-plugins and integrate tightly into the IDE (Yakindu SCT Website).
Yakindu SCT Editor VS KIELER SyncCharts Editor
Yakindu SCT module structure
See Yakindu Wiki
Customizing Yakindu SCT Editor to SyncCharts
Two steps are required to adapt the Yakindu SCT Editor to the SyncCharts syntax:
- adapting the graphical representation (sgraph + ui)
- adapting the textual description language (stext)
The graphical representation
To adapt the graphical representation, several steps are required:
- adapting the Metamodel for the graphical representation of the state machine models (org.yakindu.sct.model.sgraph)
- Yakindu SCT Metamodel
- KIELER SyncCharts Metamodel
- Figures (org.yakindu.sct.ui.editor.editor.figures)
- Editparts (org.yakindu.sct.ui.editor.editparts)
- Propertysheets (org.yakindu.sct.ui.editor.propertysheets)
- The palette (org.yakindu.sct.ui.editor/plugin.xml)
The textual description language
Yakindu: The textual description language is used to declare and describe behaviors in the state machine.