This is a summary of the API changes introduced with version 2014/05:
New Features Included in 2014/05
Here's a few highlights of what's new in version 2014/05:
- KIELER Lightweight Diagrams
- KIELER Layout Algorithms
- KLay Layered now makes sure that labels of compound node ports placed on the inside of the compound node are not overlapped by nodes inside the compound node.
- KLay Layered now supports controlling the spacing between and around ports through the new layout options
- When in hierarchical layout mode, KLay Layered now properly places edge labels of cross-hierarchy edges.
- When in hierarchical layout mode, KLay Layered can now compact cross-hierarchy edges as it can compact regular edges (
One of the core features of KIELER Pragmatics is the KIELER Infrastructure for Meta-Layout (KIML). It provides the glue between diagram editors and layout algorithms. If you have installed layout support for GMF editors, you may want to try the following:
Known Problems and Limitations
- The Ptolemy Model Viewer can properly display only a limited set of actors. Other actors may look a lot different than they do in Ptolemy.
- Currently there is no full-blown user documentation integrated. See our KIELER for more information.