- See the KIELER Downloads site for download details.
- KIELER Pragmatics requires an installed Java Runtime Environment >= version 1.8.
- The layout components of the Eclipse Layout Kernel can make use of the layout algorithms provided by the Graphviz library, which must be downloaded and installed separately. You may want to do so.
Release Notes and Highlights
KLighD has now moved out of the KIELER Pragmatics Project and is now a standalone project hosted on GitHub and had a first release there. For more information on that, visit the official KLighD GitHub page.
Together with removing KLighD from this project, we went through the remaining plug-ins and features and moved or discontinued a few more. For more information on the individual elements, see the Discontinued Projects:
- UML Sequence Diagram Editor (I don't think this was ever released properly?)
- KIELER Editor for Graphs (KEG)
- Remaining KLay parts (These were only dev plug-ins)
- KIELER Ptolemy Browser (Was This project was also moved to GitHub, see kieler/ptbrowser)
- Graphs Hierarchical Views (Only dev plug-ins?)
- Kaot, kgtee, moml, sccharts Formats (Only dev plug-ins?(This online service has also been shut down)
- Piccolo MirrorAll Remaining Tests (Have never been released)
With the major part of KLighD being moved and discontinuing a lot of smaller projects, an interesting point is to look at what is left the Pragmatics project:
- Layout Configuration DSL
- Formats plug-ins to convert between graph formats
- Graph Analysis
- Syntheses and supporting code for graph structures
- OGDF layout support
Known Problems and Limitations