- Clone our Git Repositories on Stash for direct source code access.
KIELER software is made available under the Eclipse Public License, except for some integrated third-party components. KIELER can be used independently from OGDF, Libavoid, and Ptolemy, but depends on the Google Guava library.
- The OGDF library is a collection of powerful layout algorithms.
GNU General Public License
- The Adaptagrams project of the Monash University.
GNU Lesser General Public License
- The Google Code libraries provide utility classes used throughout KIELER.
- Ptolemy II is used as a simulation engine and for importing Ptolemy models.
Berkeley Software Distribution License
- Java Runtime Environment, version 1.5 or greater.
- For the automatic layout of SyncCharts, we recommend installing Graphviz (Eclipse Public License).