Standalone Tools and Libraries
Layout Web Server
Headless Eclipse application for running a web server for the KIELER graph layout service. The server includes the KIELER layouters, Graphviz, and OGDF. A nightly built version of the server is running its service at http://layout.rtsys.informatik.uni-kiel.de:9442/layout (see generated info page). Release KWebS Sever v. 0.3.0 (53 MB). Available platforms: Nightly Build
KWebS Sever v. 0.3.0 (53 MB). Available platforms:
Web Service Tool (Command-Line)
The KIELER Ptolemy Browser is a special light-weight stand-alone distribution of our Ptolemy Browser feature. Simply download the version appropriate to your platform and start browsing!
KIELER Ptolemy Browser v. 2016-02. Download from here!
- Clone our Git Repositories on Stash for direct source code access.
KIELER software is made available under the Eclipse Public License, except for some integrated third-party components. KIELER can be used independently from OGDF, Libavoid, and Ptolemy, but depends on the Google Guava library.
- The OGDF library is a collection of powerful layout algorithms.
GNU General Public License
- The Adaptagrams project of the Monash University.
GNU Lesser General Public License
- The Google Code libraries provide utility classes used throughout KIELER.
- Ptolemy II is used as a simulation engine and for importing Ptolemy models.
Berkeley Software Distribution License
- Java Runtime Environment, version 1.5 or greater.
- For the automatic layout of SyncCharts, we recommend installing Graphviz (Eclipse Public License).