We are currently preparing for the release and using this page to track our preparations. Pre-release 0.7.0 is not available yet.
KIELER Rich Client Application 0.7.0 Release Preparations
This page is used to track our way towards release 0.7.0.
|Release Candidate 1||2012-08-03|
|Release Candidate 2||2012-08-17|
New Features Included in 0.7.0
Add new features to be mentioned in the release notes to this section.
- Added heuristic to Ptolemy importer for determining attachments between comments and actors.
- Greatly improved the performance of the Ptolemy importer.
- KLay Layered
- Improved support for connected components in hierarchical diagrams.
- Support for flat layout of hierarchical diagrams.
- New node placement algorithm based on an approach by Brandes & Köpf.
- New KRendering Meta Model
- KLighD (current state)
- Regression testing abilities
- Signals view
- SC simulator
- Esterel support
- New serialization for textual model representations, resulting in performance improvements (SyncCharts)
Deprecated Features Removed in 0.7.0
Add stuff to this list that was removed in 0.7.0, but was still shipping with 0.6.0.
- KLoDD has been removed; superseded by KLay Layered.