KIELER SCCharts Release 0.12
- Official Project Website
- Built on Eclipse 4.6 "Neon"
We are happy to provide a new release of the Kiel Integrated Environment for Layout Eclipse Rich Client SCCharts Editor and Compiler!
You can either download the Rich Client Application (RCA) which is a self-contained application bundled with everything you need to run KIELER SCCharts, or you can install the single KIELER SCCharts features via an update site on top of your own Eclipse installation.
- See the KIELER Downloads site for download details.
- You'll require a Java Runtime Environment >= version 1.8.
- The layout components of the Eclipse Layout Kernel can make use of the layout algorithms provided by the Graphviz library. You may want to install that as well.
The 0.12.0 release comes with the following changes.
New Features included in 0.12.0 (Apr 25, 2017)
- Support of incremental diagram updates for SCCharts
- Java-based simulation + active state simulation visualization
- Revised analyses
BugFixes included in 0.12.1 (Jul 26, 2017)
BugFixes included in 0.12.2 (Sep 06, 2017)
- SCL editor is now working again
- Improved version of data flow view for SCCharts
Known Problems and Limitations
Bug Reports, Comments
We're working hard to make the graphical modeling user experience as convenient as possible. However, bugs can still remain in the code and some things might not be as you would expect them. Please don't hesitate to send in bug reports or give other comments like feature requests.
Send bug reports to kieler@…, please. For news or general questions subscribe to the rt-kieler mailing list.